Legacy Treatment Center
Legacy Treatment Center’s Program for young men ages 18-35 is specifically designed to help our clients heal in a safe and healthy environment. We are a Licensed Residential Treatment Center that is Joint Commission Accredited.
Our campus features a lake, plenty of wildlife, and is both remote and private, offering security and safety. We value time spent outdoors- hiking, biking, climbing, etc. as a way to connect our clients with a healthy lifestyle!
Our clients stay in comfortable dormitories where they participate in community living. While at Legacy, they have the ability to access treatment that is clinically proven to help young adults struggling with mental health and addiction issues. We facilitate Psychiatry, Equine Therapy, Trauma Treatment Modalities, and Family Therapy conducted via video conferencing.
Benefits to our program include:
- Modern Facilities in a Remote and Beautiful Landscape
- Ability to Address Dietary Needs
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Opportunity to Cook and Prepare Healthy Meals in a Modern Kitchen
- Assisted Aftercare Research
- Strengthening Community by Sharing Chores & Cleaning
- Family & Couples Therapy via video conferencing
- Access to Art Materials & Art Therapy
- Onsite Horses & Equine Therapy
- Access to a Medical Clinic & 24 Hour Onsite Nursing
- Psychiatric Appointments
- Access to Specialized Medical Professionals per client need
- High Staff to Client Ratio